Remote video conferencing through Zoom allows you to get the help you need with your dog in the comfort of your home - anywhere in the U.S.or abroad!
- Bringing Home New Puppy - get all the information you need for setting your puppy up for success in your home.
- Behavior Consulting - Not sure where to turn when your dog is exhibiting behavioral problems? Need a qualified trainer but don't have one near you? Remote training for behavior issues can help address many behavioral problems including shy/fearful behavior, anxiety, resource guarding, dog/dog aggression and more.
- Specific issues such as crate training, muzzle training, house training, and more
- Advanced skills such as obedience or trick training
- 60 minute consultation: $125
- 30 minute consultation: $75
- Flexible scheduling options including mornings, afternoons and evenings + weekends
- Less stress for the dog. For dogs with fearful or aggressive behaviors, the ability to train at home and with people they are already comfortable with often leads to a faster acquisition of new behaviors
- Same personalized feedback as private in home training to help you and your dog succeed
- The ability to record the video sessions so you never have to worry about remembering what you are working on
- Don’t you have to see the behavior in person in order to help me?
Not necessarily. With all of the modern technology options, there are many ways to assess a dog’s behavior without being there in person. And with 15 years of private in home training experience, I’ve seen pretty much everything at this point.
- What kind of equipment do I need for this?
You’ll need something with a camera – laptop, computer, tablet, or even your phone. You’ll also need a good internet connection. That’s it!
- How do I schedule a session?
Contact Us to get started or for more information