Training for Separation Anxiety
Are you stressed because you can’t leave your dog home alone?
- Are you getting noise complaints from your neighbors or landlord?
- Are you coming home to accidents?
- Is your dog destroying windows, door frames, furniture?
- Has your dog suffered from self-inflicted wounds?
Watching your dog suffer comes with many emotions. Guilt when you have to leave, frustration that you can’t just go about your life, and worry of what you’ll come home to.
I’ve been there and there is hope
You are not alone, I know what you’re going through. My dog struggled with severe separation anxiety, so I know how stressful and emotionally draining it can be to live with a dog who suffers from this devastating phobia. The good news is that with specialized training, dogs can become more comfortable and relaxed with alone time. My dog recovered and yours can too. Help is here.
Why Jenna is qualified to help you & your dog
Jenna earned her Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT) designation through Malena DeMartini, the world’s leading separation anxiety training expert. One of only ten of Malena’s staff members, Jenna earned her certification completing three months of intensive study of the treatment of separation anxiety, involving over 100 hours of instruction, high level coursework, and exams. Malena DeMartini personally trains each CSAT and oversees cases through online discussion. Through this process you benefit from the top minds in the industry coming together to give you and your dog the best chance of a new, anxiety-free start together.
What is Separation Anxiety
Separation anxiety is a panic disorder in dogs. Just like people that suffer from anxiety or phobias, dogs can too. These dogs are afraid of being left alone and are experiencing a panic attack every time you walk out the door. While in this state of panic, logic goes out the window. Your dog doesn’t understand that you will come back, like you always do. Their perception is that they will never see you again. In some cases, their fear is so great that their behavior becomes involuntary which leads to destruction at exit points, house soiling, self inflicted wounds and endless vocalization.
Resolving separation anxiety
As a Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer (CSAT), our training protocol is proven to achieve life-changing results for both people and their dogs. We create a custom program for you and your dog, provide you with training plans you implement at home, support you every step of the way, and help your dog relax when they are home alone so you can get back to living your life!
Click here for help.
You can get your life back!
Would you like to:
- Go out to dinner guilt and worry free?
- Head off to work knowing your dog will be sleeping at home?
- Visit friends and family without having to ask if you can bring your dog?
- Stop having to repair/replace items in your home or experience costly vet visits?
What does the program include?
- Complimentary introductory 30-minute phone call
- Initial consultation & live video assessment of your dog
- Daily personalized training plans prepared for you 5 days per week for 4 weeks
- Daily support, feedback & encouragement to keep you on the road to success
- Weekly live video assessment of your dog
- Weekly one on one time to talk in detail about how the training is going, answer your questions and address challenges
How do I get started?
Schedule a complimentary 30-minute phone call where we:
- Evaluate your dog’s behavior
- Talk with you about your goals
- Help you understand why your dog is reacting the way they are
- Explain the process for treating separation anxiety
Ready for relief? Click here for help
Enjoy the convenience and simplicity of remote training...
- Video Conferencing allows me to view your dog’s behavior when you leave, in their natural environment without the disruption of a new person in your home
- Accelerates training
- Daily support at an affordable price because I can cut out travel time
- Flexible scheduling
- I can work with you no matter where in the world you live
What do I need to get started?
- Camera on your computer or tablet
- Zoom video conferencing tool (add hyperlink)
- Reliable internet
Serving San Diego and clients worldwide using remote technology.
Pam & Kevin Rozelsky - Fairfax Station, VA
Josh & Jessica Brunts - Maplewood, MO